#1: LITHONIAN SHOPPING MALLS
In Episode 1 of our podcast, the APDC team covers the first 60 seconds of Transformers: The Movie. Join us as we discuss:
- Our incompetent lack of Marvel Productions knowledge!
- Vince DiCola and Rocky IV!
- The size of Unicron (pt. 1)!
- Lithonian shopping malls!
- Unfortunate cultural insensitivity (we're sorry)!
- The... er... attractiveness of robotic females (again, sorry)!
The Autopod Decepticast is a minute-by-minute breakdown of the one true Transformers movie from 1986. From the opening production logos to the final credit, each episode delivers an analysis of a single minute of movie screen time. We'll cram as many relevant facts, trivia, and inside-information as possible in the discussion of each movie minute.